Juan Gonzalez Online

Juan Gonzalez Online (http://www.juangone.com/home.php)
-   Juan Gonzalez (http://www.juangone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   New to the site, not new to Igor cards (http://www.juangone.com/showthread.php?t=1375)

Kjamac 10-30-2016 04:03 AM

New to the site, not new to Igor cards

Hey all!! Been collecting Igor for about 2 years now, I had a decent collection while he was playing, but went through a divorce, and liquidated my collection. I got back into collecting his stuff 2 years ago, my current "stats" are 2000 different cards, with 145 auto's, 140 jersey/ bat cards, 3 bats, 4 balls, gu cleats and batting gloves, etc..

I look forward to posting more here, and hopefully making some friends and deals with fellow Gonzalez collectors.

jzk_ksy 10-30-2016 04:39 AM

Welcome aboard the site... great tool for us die hard Juan collectors... I'm Kevin and go by jzk_ksy here... two things I love about the site is 1)We know we can't have everything but it you don't have it l, chances are someone here does so you at least can see what it looks like... and 2)even though we compete against each other for the rare stuff. I think we are all friends here... again welcome to the site and please add your collection... we'd all like to see it...

Kevin

Kjamac 10-30-2016 01:38 PM

Thanks Kevin, my name is Ken. I'm going to work on adding my collection to the site over the next few days, I'm already seeing a lot of holes in his early cards with variations I never knew existed. Hopefully some fellow members can help me out with them.

adelith 10-31-2016 08:18 PM

Welcome Ken! Looking forward to see your collection! By the way my name is Roberto DÃ*az, under the id of adelith. I'm from Puerto Rico and I know Juan personally!

Kjamac 10-31-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adelith (Post 8347)
Welcome Ken! Looking forward to see your collection! By the way my name is Roberto DÃ*az, under the id of adelith. I'm from Puerto Rico and I know Juan personally!

How's it going Roberto, It's nice to "meet" you!! Actually I noticed you used to have the 2014 Five Star 1/1 Auto, I bought that off ebay last year, did I actually buy it from you?

That's pretty awesome that you know him, I heard he is a great guy in the community, I have never heard a bad thing about him.

adelith 11-01-2016 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kjamac (Post 8348)
How's it going Roberto, It's nice to "meet" you!! Actually I noticed you used to have the 2014 Five Star 1/1 Auto, I bought that off ebay last year, did I actually buy it from you?

That's pretty awesome that you know him, I heard he is a great guy in the community, I have never heard a bad thing about him.

Ken I don't have the card you mention, what you notice on the log, it's that I add the Card to the list on august 2015 as well as the pictures of it. For any concern about a card in the list or a new card that you have and it is not on the list you could send me the picture and description and I could list it!

Kjamac 11-01-2016 01:16 AM

Cool, I appreciate it. I can message you pictures of a few cards I didn't see that I have in a few days.

adelith 11-01-2016 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kjamac (Post 8351)
Cool, I appreciate it. I can message you pictures of a few cards I didn't see that I have in a few days.

All right you can email me at: adelith67@hotmail.com
Please indicate on the Subject field, JuanGone

gonza19 11-27-2016 04:33 AM

Hi, my name is Frank and welcome to the site. Here you'll find everything Juan Gonzalez. I've been an on and off collector since 1995. Currently I've been active to achieve a goal which was 2000 different cards of Juan. Hope you enjoy this website!!

nosterbor 12-10-2016 10:09 PM

Hello Ken! Welcome to the site. Rob.