Juan Gonzalez Online

Juan Gonzalez Online (http://www.juangone.com/home.php)
-   Juan Gonzalez (http://www.juangone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Texas Rangers Book (http://www.juangone.com/showthread.php?t=226)

538 08-24-2007 02:58 AM

Texas Rangers Book

Just want to know....I have a collectors edition of The Texas Rangers book that is limited to 300 copies. The book comes in a red box with a stand for the book. The inside sheet is autographed by Juan Gonzalez, Nolan Ryan, Will Clark and two other signatures that I cannot make out. The book was published in 1997 by Eric Nadel. Does anyone else have this book?????

adelith 08-24-2007 06:25 AM

Texas Rangers Book

I'd certainly love to see it!
Can you send me a picture?

jjt111 08-24-2007 11:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have never seen the Collectors version. I have just the regular version.

Gonzaleznut 08-24-2007 12:01 PM

I have added it to the oddball section.

jjt111 08-24-2007 12:12 PM

Dan,

Was it like $180 for the Collectors version? I see that there is a couple for sale in amazon.com used for that amount. I emailed them hoping they will get back to me with a description but I doubt they will reply.

Gonzaleznut 08-24-2007 05:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just ordered this book from amazon.com for $0.01. We'll see what it is when I get it.

538 08-25-2007 05:21 AM

My scanner is not in sink with my email? For some reason that is unknown to me it will scan and save but not let me send out an email with the scan as an attachment. I wish that I could show you. Maybe I will take a picture with my camera this week end and try to load it rather than the scanner. The presentation box is red. There is a wooden holder. I will have to send it to Jonas since I could never load it onto this site. The front sheet of the book seems to have a special page they added and numbered for the autographs. As I recall (difficult for me!!!) there was the luck of the draw as to which autographs. I think that everyone got five autographs but they were not all the same. So with 300 copies of the book not everyone got Nolan Ryan and Juan Gonzalez. I think that I spent in the range of 180-250 for the book at the time. The book does not look like the one Jonas took a picture of. The book was sold from the Texas Rangers book store at the stadium. Speaking of the stadium, the best investment I ever made was taking the tour at the new Ranger Stadium. I highly recommend it if you ever get a chance. They took us to the locker room, training room etc. It was really really neat tour.

538 08-25-2007 05:39 AM

Good news!!! I took some pictures with my digital camera and was able to email it to Jonas. Jonas can you help and load the pictures for all to see? Thanks

Dan

freddie 08-26-2007 03:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is

freddie 08-26-2007 03:41 PM

The other two signatures are Ivan Rodriguez and Ferguson Jenkins.