Juan Gonzalez Online

Juan Gonzalez Online (http://www.juangone.com/home.php)
-   Juan Gonzalez (http://www.juangone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   New Card! (http://www.juangone.com/showthread.php?t=449)

nosterbor 09-05-2008 04:09 PM

New Card!

3 Attachment(s)
I have found a new card! it is a 2002 diamond kings "SILVER HOLO FOIL"! COULD YOU PLEASE ADD. IT IS VERY COOL. thanks Rob.Mike could you please add.

nosterbor 09-07-2008 09:09 PM

:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):)
ADD!:rolleyes:

Gonzaleznut 09-08-2008 01:42 PM

I know I am about to piss Rob off, but I am not really sure that this card should be added. I think we are getting a little nitpicky about "variations." Just because a card looks slightly different than every other version you own does not mean it is a legitimate variation. It just looks to me like they went a little heavy on the foil that day of printing.

Does Donruss or Beckett say there is a second "holo-foil" version of any of the 2002 Diamond Kings?? Maybe it is part of a factory set or something, but until that is verified I really don't want to add it.

mcabee1 09-08-2008 04:17 PM

I think it is a very different card and should be added. beckett said nothing about the 3500+ (maybe a slight exageration) variations of the 2000 Prism cards. even though they listed only 9 different, I have 17 diifferent Rusty Greers and I am still missing one.

nosterbor 09-08-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzaleznut (Post 3619)
I know I am about to piss Rob off, but I am not really sure that this card should be added. I think we are getting a little nitpicky about "variations." Just because a card looks slightly different than every other version you own does not mean it is a legitimate variation. It just looks to me like they went a little heavy on the foil that day of printing.

Does Donruss or Beckett say there is a second "holo-foil" version of any of the 2002 Diamond Kings?? Maybe it is part of a factory set or something, but until that is verified I really don't want to add it.

if that looks slightly to you you may need your eyes checked:rolleyes:&:rolleyes:.
i could send you the card and you can put them side by side.how do you think i noticed it in the first place if it was only vague'ly different?
i have nothing better to do than to sit here for hour's on end in the corner of this dark dank basement looking at thousand's of cards under a high power microscope.just call me eyegor!
if it was your card it would have been put on within seconds.all this form a collector who can not tell the difference in a 93 finest to a refractor,if you can not see it than there is none!;)

Gonzaleznut 09-11-2008 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosterbor (Post 3586)
I have found a new card! it is a 2002 diamond kings "SILVER HOLO FOIL"! COULD YOU PLEASE ADD. IT IS VERY COOL. thanks Rob.Mike could you please add.

Card added.