Juan Gonzalez Online

Juan Gonzalez Online (http://www.juangone.com/home.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.juangone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   hurricane irma (http://www.juangone.com/showthread.php?t=1410)

nosterbor 09-10-2017 03:49 AM

hurricane irma

ROBERTO. Hope you are well. I AM in the path as well living 45 miles north of Tampa. About to loose power tomorrow.

jzk_ksy 09-10-2017 01:05 PM

Rob and Roberto, Prayers for you both and your families... May the big man upstairs be looking out for you all...

Kevin

adelith 09-10-2017 10:28 PM

We had been plessed once again, since Irma moved north in the last minute and we only receive storm winds of sustaine 80 miles per hour, which we are used to. In my case we only lose some branches, but everything is ok.
We are now praying for all our friends in Florida, and keeping an eye over the news to track the path of Irma. Rob I hope the storm does not cause too many troubles for you, please keep us informed!

jzk_ksy 09-11-2017 02:41 PM

Awesome news Roberto... Rob, Please let us know that you're ok...

Kevin

nosterbor 09-13-2017 02:59 PM

Just got power back! YEA! Same as Roberto, 80 MPH winds. Power went out Sunday at 10:30 PM, We got very lucky that the storm went east a little more to the center of the state then back west after it passed. Was very stressful. I feel for those less
fortunate.

adelith 09-13-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosterbor (Post 8493)
Just got power back! YEA! Same as Roberto, 80 MPH winds. Power went out Sunday at 10:30 PM, We got very lucky that the storm went east a little more to the center of the state then back west after it passed. Was very stressful. I feel for those less
fortunate.

Glad to hear from you!

adelith 09-18-2017 08:11 PM

Here we go again! Geting ready for the next one, MarĂ*a is coming this wednesday, and this time it looks like it is going to hurt...
We really appreciate your prayers, and may God help us!

adelith 09-19-2017 02:36 AM

Boricua Legends

3 Attachment(s)
The new Puerto Rico promotion:
The most important newspaper in Puerto Rico launch on August a suplementary magazine of the most important baseball players in the Island (12 in total) every monday they publish one player starting with #1-Roberto Clemente, #2-Ivan RodrĂ*guez #3-Orlando Cepeda #4-Carlos Beltran #5-Carlos Delgado #6-Juan González
Next to come:
#7-Edgar MartĂ*nez #8-Yadier Molina #9-Bernie Williams #10-JosĂ© CrĂşz #11-Jorge Posada #12-Roberto Alomar.

nosterbor 09-19-2017 12:05 PM

Stay safe Roberto are prayers are with you. I love that paper with Juan.

jzk_ksy 09-19-2017 07:58 PM

Stay safe Roberto... what a terrible hurricane season it's been...
will say prayers for you and the family...

Kevin

PS... I agree with Rob, that's and awesome photo of Juan.. would love a copy... if you were able to get extras I'd buy one for Rob and I...