Juan Gonzalez Online

Juan Gonzalez Online (http://www.juangone.com/home.php)
-   Feedback (http://www.juangone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   knr47 (http://www.juangone.com/showthread.php?t=292)

adelith 11-09-2007 02:14 PM

knr47

I'd bought a 1 if 1 card from Kyle, not just send me the card but also send me a bonus memorabilia jersey card of Juan #'d to 25. In this particular case I need to remark that the 1 of 1 card is unique for its nature, but the jersey card really surprise me, since I'd been looking for that card for so long, and thanx to Kyle now I have it.:D
Thank you very, very much! :D

Rafferity 12-04-2007 08:26 AM

I must,also, say THANK YOU, Kyle. Just bought a 5 card lot off ebay, and he added a game used to the stack and I also needed it. Great to work with.

adelith 12-14-2007 10:07 PM

Kyle does it again!

I can not get tire of deal with Kyle he is simply OUTSTANDING! Bought 5 cards receive nine!!!!:eek: Wow Thank you so, so much!

Quote:

Originally Posted by adelith (Post 2511)
I'd bought a 1 if 1 card from Kyle, not just send me the card but also send me a bonus memorabilia jersey card of Juan #'d to 25. In this particular case I need to remark that the 1 of 1 card is unique for its nature, but the jersey card really surprise me, since I'd been looking for that card for so long, and thanx to Kyle now I have it.:D
Thank you very, very much! :D

adelith 01-19-2008 02:44 PM

Kyle does it again!

Kyle does it again! With the new lot of cards I'd just receive from him I reach the 3000 club and a fifth place on the list. Kyle, I'm ready for the next deal, I hope you too!;)

jzk_ksy 02-14-2008 09:27 PM

Kyle,Thanks for the latest batch of Gonzos...I'm still interested in anything I need that you may have...

Kevin

adelith 02-28-2008 03:31 AM

You are always one step ahead! :)
Thank you very much for thee latest transaction and the 7 1998 Topps Tek, were a great add up, Thank you so much!;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by adelith (Post 2788)
Kyle does it again! With the new lot of cards I'd just receive from him I reach the 3000 club and a fifth place on the list. Kyle, I'm ready for the next deal, I hope you too!;)

nosterbor 02-28-2008 06:25 AM

i think he is about out of cards we need! also i hit the TN,lotto today! so guess what!

adelith 03-18-2008 05:08 AM

Kyle strikes back!

Kyle strikes back! :D
The last lot of 55 cards was awsome! Plus a couple of weeks I'd receive the latest card I won on ebay from Kyle, with a HUGE SURPRISE! the 1998 Pinnacle Mint Artist Proof Bronze Coin 1/500 :eek: as a bonus, could you believe that?
Thank you very, very much once again Kyle, you are the best! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by adelith (Post 2926)
You are always one step ahead! :)
Thank you very much for thee latest transaction and the 7 1998 Topps Tek, were a great add up, Thank you so much!;)