Thread: new item!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6407

Rob,Added the 3 cards...posted a pic of the 97 topps all star fireworks as I have one...Can you please add pics of the other 2...

Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
please add the 94 post set back on i did not want it removed,i think it belongs on the list!
here is another card i will get flack for MAYBE!
I have known about this card when it came out in 1997 it is a topps 1st team all stars "STAR BURST"!
I JUST GOT ANOTHER ONE AND NOW HAVE 3!
THIS CARD HAS TWICE THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY IN THE BACKGROUND AS THE REG,CARD! please see scan.all 3 i have are the same. if some time in the near future it could be added i would be very grateful. you all need to under stand on variations.go thru 55000 cards of the same player and see what you find! you just see 1 to 3 cards and asume the are all the same.it is like the 97 fleer soaring stars glowing. in 97 dealers told me i was nutz! when i showed them the card.then it came out in beckett! the topps is just as rare! see scan! i will put it nex to the reg card! also a 1998 finest double printed,and a 1998 sp authentic sheer dominance the "s" in the 1st silver is not there. yea i know the "r" in the last silver is covered! they are all like that! thought i would cover all bases.