View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcabee1 View Post
its not honor.... its greed. on both parts..... you want the most money and he wants the card at the least possible price. anthony k, you have exposed who you are and I would buy from you any of the cards I offered for $1 each, but you would have to send in advance. Rob, lower your offer and force him to sell on ebay. its only paper in the end.
He Larry Us.

Seriously. Greed? Yes. Glad we agree on the honor part.

$1 each, huh? I guess I will be ALL over that. Plus I send first? Sure

The cards Rob were interested in are already on their way to Puerto Rico my friend.

as for Nosterbor....an agreement was NEVER reached between us. You didn't email me back saying you agreed to those prices. So you weren't the buyer...yet.

So, in no way did anyone's honor become involved.

I may be being greedy, but that was because i had no clue the value of juan's cards. I bought all 3 of the autos offered here for $50 TOTAL...plus I got two GU and like 10 inserts in that lot.

Had I known about this palce sooner, these would have been in someone's hands sooner.

I probably wouldn't have been a dick to Rob either, if he hadn't come out crying like a little girl. Had he PM'ed or emailed me his concern over me raising the prices on the cards, I would have acted more civilly and probably offered him a deal on any remaining cards he wanted.

Instead, we find ourselves at this point, right here.

I am talking to one other person on this site about a few cards and once that deal either does or does not materialize, I will leave this message board, never to show my face again.

I am sure at least one person will be happy about that *cough* rob *cough*