View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007
Administrator

Cards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to freddie Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
has anyone read George Orwells 1984?
Oh please.

I don't care what prices that the cards sell for. Perhaps, since I don't buy cards any longer, I am the only non biased person here. We have those who want cards as cheap as possible, we have those who want as much as they can get for a card, we have those that are willing to pay what it takes to get a rare card, we have it all.

I invite everyone to visit other forums with a Sale section and see if you can find rules in regards to disparaging a seller's price. I'm confident you'll find similar rules. I'll direct you to the forum I started 7 years ago, which has had that same rule in effect every day since if you like.

Does anyone think it is fair that they be able to verbally abuse others for the prices they choose to ask or pay? I don't care if you question the prices that are on ebay, I don't care if you question Kyle's purchase of a $150 press plate. What I won't allow, is for transactions that take place in the For/Sale forum to be attacked. If you want to post a thread in the Juan Gonzalez forum about how you think it is crazy to pay $140 for a minor league promo, go ahead and do it. Just refrain from doing it in the buy/sale forum. Leave the auction and for sale threads alone.