View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6327

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcabee1 View Post
WHY THE HOSTILITY? You emailed me about the magnet.... you offered the cards. I accepted and you sent the cards and I sent the magnet? I NEVER emailed you or asked you if you wanted this. You asked me what I wanted and I asked you to put together a package. And yes, al 5 of those would sell for opening bid if you did not bid on them. I just won a 1998 Preferred Platinum Die Cut for $1.30. The next time it comes up, you will probably win it for $0.99 cents as nobody else will bid on it. The one before that sold for over $10 as I wanted it. You now get all the rest for nothing. Its what we keep trying to tell you. You are driving all these cards up. If there are 50, 100 or more, let one or 2 go and then once everyone who wants it (5 of us) has one, the rest sell for nothing. Anyone of the cards that you just traded me are now going to sell for opening bid as everyone on our list has 1. I am sure not gonna bid on them again.
REALLY!
this is what i emailed you
where did you find that? AWESOME
http://juangone.com/pictures.php?cardid=96270

this was your responce

Originally Posted by mcabee1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterbor
where did you find that? AWESOME
http://juangone.com/pictures.php?cardid=96270

I have my sources - why dont you send me a couple of blalock plates for my extra one?

my responce to that

already traded them for Juans.i may have 1 left.

your responce

Originally Posted by mcabee1
1 blalock plate and any 5 juan jersey or bat cards that I dont have

how does it seem i emailed you about a trade. i just asked where you got it. sooo i asked you for a trade? and you NEVER asked me if i wanted it? sorry for the mix up. it is over and done with.

as far as jacking up the price, look at my bids.thay are all in the last 5 sec of the auction. and have been for a loooooong time! 2 years+. i see it, i want it, i snipe it. and forget about it. that is the max i will go. most of my snipes do not take "bid too low" i sniped the 99 ionx at $71 bid tooo low.

Last edited by nosterbor; 11-03-2010 at 02:39 PM.