View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Everybody is free to pay what they wish for cards. Mike, I've always found you to be frugal in your purchases. Others are more free spending, less patient, whatever, but that is their prerogative.

In regards to these auction threads and the threads in the sale forum, negative comments in regards to the amounts that cards sell for are not helpful. This is a free market and so please let the market work as is wants to. I will post more formal rules in regards to these transactions tomorrows.
You are correct in that I am frugal and others are entitled to spend whatever they want, but how is what I am saying negative? Am I not entitled to my opinion? I still think that freedom of speech is still in the Constitution. If someone disagrees with me then they are certainly able to respond. Give me your opinion on any comment I make, I won't be offended. Jonas has been very up front in sharing his perspective with us and I respect his opinion. Policing comments that people make is a slippery slope that I do not feel is appropriate.

Last edited by Gonzaleznut; 08-16-2007 at 02:36 PM.