View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6327

Quote:
Originally Posted by 538 View Post
Rob, Send me your email and I will send you a picture so that you can get it out of your system. The boat is not that big and it only holds 256 gallons of fuel. The boat has radar, chartplotters, 2 gps's, epirb, water heater, stereo, TV, DVD, CD player, generator, head, galley, etc. I also have my Caribe dingy attached to the stern so you might as well start making fun of my dingy also. I already know that you cannot imagine people being happy. I love my wife and boat and we have a great time. Yes, I paid more for the boat than you have paid for all of your Juan Gonzalez cards put together. I really can imagine what you think of someone spending 225K cash on a used boat but that is actually not a lot of money for a quality boat. I could not afford to buy this boat new. That was the used boat price at the time I bought it in 2006. The boat is a 2003 model and I keep it in excellent condition because we go out to sea regularly. The boat has two Crusader 385 HP engines and I cruise at about 3,000 rpm which is about 22 knots or about 25 mph. I burn about 12 gallons per hour for each engine at cruise speed.
" I pay $800 for a 1/2 tank of fuel " are you using av gas? fuels that contain ethanol can get real nasty in a very short time. or do you use SeaFoam? " I really can imagine what you think of someone spending 225K cash on a used boat "
this is what i think about that, RICH PEOPLE i told you you had no clue! DAN IT'S NOT A BOAT! i like it! Sounds like a great vessel! the 8.2l Merc Crusader's are great. do you have picks? P.S. i am happy for you. do not take me so serious! i would like to just have the dingy> ONE OF THESE DAYS. i would love to see pic's

Last edited by nosterbor; 01-22-2011 at 07:23 AM.