View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 20

No, I do not have a problem with you. You are the one who initially complained about people bidding on cards they already had!! You have marked on your list that you had that Bowman card. That is why I said something.

http://www.juangone.com/pictures.php?cardid=705

See...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelith View Post
Hey Mike, do you have something personal against me?

For respect of the people in this site, eventhough we all know, nobody here need to justify their actions, I want to answer to Mike's issue. I've two 1997 BOWMAN'S BEST JUAN GONZALEZ MIRROR IMAGE INVERTED, one of them is a refractor and the other is an atomic refractor. The one Mike mention does not indicate any of those technologies and even the picture does not look like any of them either. That's why I bought it, also it was a Buy It Now and nobody else Buy it, apparently Mike understand I need to ask permission to buy it.
Anyway if it result that I have the card, once I receive it. I'll send it for free to the first one in this site who need it and send me his address, even if its you Mike.
It takes two to fight, and I'm not interesting, Mike. I've better and more important things to do with my time, sorry for you! Grow up!