Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 5041

Hello Aaron!

Welcome to the site! Glad to hear from you it is nice to get to know another fellow Juan's collector.

Don't worry about Chris, no matter what happen with his Juan's collection I belive it's not possible to forget him, he is one of the pioneers, and I'm sure he'll visit this site every now & then, and will make valuable contributions to our comments & threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanzalez View Post
Hello everybody. My name is Aaron and I am new to the site. Juan was my favorite player as a kid so for about a year and a half now I have put together quite a collection. I was the buyer of Chris's collection which I would like to thank him again for. He was a pleasure to deal with and the cards are excellent. I was originally going to add my cards to his and save some work. Instead I am enjoying going through everything and creating my own list from scratch. I started to delete cards from his list as I was adding them to mine as a way of checking them off. I started to feel like I was destroying a memorial. After reading everyones input I restored his collection data and will give it back to him when I am done using it as reference. If he wants to make it vanish then fine but I have no problem with old collections staying on the site. They took alot of time and effort to obtain.

To end on a happy note, Best of luck to everyone. It is nice to meet you guys and this site is AWESOME!!!