View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017

Cards: 1215

Ah! So you were the one who purchased it. I was the one who got tagged in it,and then passed on it. And I think you bought it just a few minutes later. I can tell you this much: The Rangers actually did(and still do)give away a Bulova watch to the player of the week during each season. However,I couldn't find any info on whether or not they have the watches engraved with any pertinent information. It would make sense that they would do that. But no info is readily available about that particular aspect of each watch. At that point I was still on board for buying it. That is until I dug a little deeper and found out that that particular Bulova(Sportstime model)watch sold/sells brand new for about $20-30. And you can also have them engraved for a few dollars more. And that's when I backed off. Because I would imagine an MLB team would spend a bit more for a watch that is to be given away as an award of sorts. And if it wasn't completely legit,I didn't want to spend $100+ on what is in essence a $20-30 watch. But my fingers are crossed that what you own is 100% authenticity Juan's original watch. Because that's an incredible piece to own if it is.