View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010
Rookie Member

Default FS: 1998 Fleer/Skybox players choice sheets

first off I want to say that I visited this site as a result of Nosterboi being on FCB. He also has the first crack at one of the sheets I have available so I wait to hear from him.

I was able to obtain a few copies of this but unfortunately they weren't shipped very secure so 2 copies got a corner damaged slightly and the 3rd copy got the same corner damage plus has a slight crease in the bottom center almost like it was held for a long period of time in that spot. These are a pretty tough find for player collectors(myself included).

I will be looking for $25dlvd paypal gift on the one copy with the corner damage and I'd take $10dlvd paypal gift for the copy with the crease and corner damage if someone wants it just to say they got a copy until they can possibly find a replacement.

I would also trade a copy straight up to anyone that can find me a 1995 Score rules jumbo Canseco which I need for my PC. Being some of you are from Texas and Canseco was a Ranger on this oversized card maybe you can locate one or have one hanging around.

heres a scan of the better of the sheets (can't really even see the corner damage)