Thread: New Card!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzaleznut View Post
I know I am about to piss Rob off, but I am not really sure that this card should be added. I think we are getting a little nitpicky about "variations." Just because a card looks slightly different than every other version you own does not mean it is a legitimate variation. It just looks to me like they went a little heavy on the foil that day of printing.

Does Donruss or Beckett say there is a second "holo-foil" version of any of the 2002 Diamond Kings?? Maybe it is part of a factory set or something, but until that is verified I really don't want to add it.
if that looks slightly to you you may need your eyes checked&.
i could send you the card and you can put them side by side.how do you think i noticed it in the first place if it was only vague'ly different?
i have nothing better to do than to sit here for hour's on end in the corner of this dark dank basement looking at thousand's of cards under a high power microscope.just call me eyegor!
if it was your card it would have been put on within seconds.all this form a collector who can not tell the difference in a 93 finest to a refractor,if you can not see it than there is none!