Thread: 3700 club
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008
Veteran Member

Cards: 1049

Send a message via MSN to Rafferity

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
we now have 4 collectors over 3700 different Juan Gonzalez cards! that is unbelievable! i would challenge any other player collectors with this many.i would say their are none as PASSIONATE as Juan collectors! i knew Chris had a great collection,and should join the 3700 rank also.all the collection's on this site are just amazing! even Dan with just 538 cards,has some Juans that we would never see,if not for Freddie creating this web site!
most the collectors here have one or more cards that i do not.i wish that Wil would put his collection on here! i know for a fact that he has most of the 2002 & 2003 emeralds and the 03 leaf limited #/5 cards.his collection would be Awesome! i say this to you all not in envy or jealousy, but with joyous jubilation.

PASSIONATE?? You betcha!! I'm holding out on some of the high bidding, on eBay...I'm waiting on whoever is hoarding all the 2001 Absolute Home Run Souvenirs to post them. I know as soon as I put a chunk of $$$ down on a different card, they'll show up and I'll be stuck on just watching the Triple, Home Run and Auto version go right by me!!