Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2007
Contributing Member

Cards: 107

Default What A Great Site

Howdy guys! I found this site via a link from Mike's site, which I found via a link at Juan's wikipedia site, and I have to say, Freddie, this is a fantastic player collector resource! Mike had it exactly right when he wrote that this site should be the 'gold standard' for all other player collector websites. I have about 900 different Juan cards, most of which I collected on ebay from 1998-2000 (some of you may remember bidding against me back then), but I quit collecting pretty much the day he got traded to the Tigers. I had planned on selling off my collection, but this site has re-kindled the joy I once found in acquiring these cards, and the other day I bought my first new Juan card in 7+ years. I have been reading posts and looking at pics for the last few days, and now I have to get busy putting in my collection. I have several cards from '98 and '99 that do not have pics yet (like the one in my avatar), and if you do not want to let me upload pics yet, I can e-mail them to one of you to upload. Anyway, sorry for the long read, but I am excited about building my collection again, along with the rest of you. Thanks for making this great site!
Kyle