Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Old 06-30-2009
Rookie Member

Cards: 735

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcabee1 View Post
i think its the same card too. the other co-signer is listed twice. i put mine under the one that was normal and i didnt check to see what color ink it has. my 2001 fleer auth batting glove card is red but the pic on the site is grey. i just sold my extra grey one to fosgate as he needed it.
yea, i have different memorabilia cards that are different color pieces as well not pictured on site. '01 fleer platinum national patchtime, 1 is all white 1 is a patch piece. '02 don. new millenium classics, 1 is all blue/black 1 is a patch piece.
Old 06-30-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6326

We Are Not Talking About Patch Cards They Are All Dif.we Are Talking About Black Ink And Blue Ink Autograph's So Take Them All Off If They Are The Same Card And Take Allllll The Blank Back And Blank Fronts And All The Xxxx/5000 Cards Because The Are All The Freaking Same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What Is Wrong With You People???? What Do You Mean You People?
Old 06-30-2009
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 3142

I'm so blu!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0001.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	1294  
Old 06-30-2009
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosgate24360 View Post
yea, i have different memorabilia cards that are different color pieces as well not pictured on site. '01 fleer platinum national patchtime, 1 is all white 1 is a patch piece. '02 don. new millenium classics, 1 is all blue/black 1 is a patch piece.

You mean to tell me that collectors collect the same card more then once just because it looks different?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	scan0002.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	1295  
Old 06-30-2009
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

We could also have debate about signature memorabila cards as well but who would collect those means as they are the same card?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	scan0003.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	1296  
Old 06-30-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6326

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjt111 View Post
We could also have debate about signature memorabila cards as well but who would collect those means as they are the same card?
they are called SWEET SPOT!!!!!!!! and yes the blue-red stitch and the black stitch are the same just because they are serial numbered dif,does not say they are,they were meant to be dif,but they are the same.so take them off also.they are just a novelty!

Last edited by nosterbor; 06-30-2009 at 05:11 AM. Reason: more
Old 06-30-2009
Veteran Member

Cards: 2084

Send a message via MSN to gonzologan Send a message via Yahoo to gonzologan

i think that if its the same card its the same card i have a few cards that the jersey is diffrent who cares maybe i care maybe he cares that is all that matters and on this note i dont think that we should be adding cards that are missing fiols that are cleary a printing error for all we know thats the only one thats out there its bs im not going to go chasing cards that i prob wont get cause one of you guys alrady got it so all in all juan SIGNED it that is all we need to worry about
Old 06-30-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 5041

As a matter of fact, I do! I try to explain that so many times with the memorabilia cards specially jerseys, they are so cool and everybody has a special taste for a specific color. For example show a plain white jersey card to a kid, and after a while show him the same card with a blue or red piece of jersey, you'll notice that inmediately will catch his attention...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjt111 View Post
You mean to tell me that collectors collect the same card more then once just because it looks different?
Old 06-30-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 5041

But, don't you think it's cool to know those errors does exist? I don't see this site as a place to race against any of you, but I love to see the cards ya'll have even when I know I would never get some of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzologan View Post
i think that if its the same card its the same card i have a few cards that the jersey is diffrent who cares maybe i care maybe he cares that is all that matters and on this note i dont think that we should be adding cards that are missing fiols that are cleary a printing error for all we know thats the only one thats out there its bs im not going to go chasing cards that i prob wont get cause one of you guys alrady got it so all in all juan SIGNED it that is all we need to worry about