Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Off Topic > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The non Juan Gonzalez area.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-22-2011
ajw ajw is offline
Rookie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
Default Texas Team-Issued Postcards?

Hey guys. I'm a Will Clark collector and am hoping that your collective knowledge can help me identify several Rangers team-issued postcards that I have.

Thanks a bunch for any help!

Drew
www.thrill22.com (if you want to see the rest of my collection)

Here's what I've got:

1. 1995 Crayola (I'm pretty sure about this one)


2. 1996 Dr. Pepper (maybe)


3. Unknown


4. Unknown


5. Unknown Dr. Pepper


6. Unknown


7. Unknown
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-22-2011
adelith's Avatar
adelith adelith is offline
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 4881
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Caguas, Puerto Rico
Age: 48
Posts: 598
Default

This should not be posted in here, this belongs to the Chit Chat.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-23-2011
gonzologan's Avatar
gonzologan gonzologan is offline
Veteran Member

Cards: 2084
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Richland Washington
Age: 42
Posts: 105
Send a message via MSN to gonzologan Send a message via Yahoo to gonzologan
Default

isnt it in the Chit Chat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelith View Post
This should not be posted in here, this belongs to the Chit Chat.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-23-2011
gonzologan's Avatar
gonzologan gonzologan is offline
Veteran Member

Cards: 2084
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Richland Washington
Age: 42
Posts: 105
Send a message via MSN to gonzologan Send a message via Yahoo to gonzologan
Default

not sure what youve got there but for a will clark collector its a gold mine im sure! i dont have many Juans like that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajw View Post
Hey guys. I'm a Will Clark collector and am hoping that your collective knowledge can help me identify several Rangers team-issued postcards that I have.

Thanks a bunch for any help!

Drew
www.thrill22.com (if you want to see the rest of my collection)

Here's what I've got:

1. 1995 Crayola (I'm pretty sure about this one)


2. 1996 Dr. Pepper (maybe)


3. Unknown


4. Unknown


5. Unknown Dr. Pepper


6. Unknown


7. Unknown
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-23-2011
adelith's Avatar
adelith adelith is offline
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 4881
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Caguas, Puerto Rico
Age: 48
Posts: 598
Default

It is now, since it had been moved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzologan View Post
isnt it in the Chit Chat?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-23-2011
gonzologan's Avatar
gonzologan gonzologan is offline
Veteran Member

Cards: 2084
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Richland Washington
Age: 42
Posts: 105
Send a message via MSN to gonzologan Send a message via Yahoo to gonzologan
Default

gotcha my bad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelith View Post
It is now, since it had been moved!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-29-2011
ajw ajw is offline
Rookie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
Default

Hey guys. Sorry about my poor form in posting to the wrong forum. Didn't mean to cause any trouble.

I would still be really grateful if anyone could help me identify any of these postcards/photocards. I'll try and look at them again tonight to see which may have info on the back.

Thanks for the looks!

Drew
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-08-2011
adelith's Avatar
adelith adelith is offline
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 4881
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Caguas, Puerto Rico
Age: 48
Posts: 598
Default

It's alright, please forgive us if we sound a little rough.

This is very difficult to classified since the company seems to recycle pictures as you should already notice, to issue new cards and sometimes they send them a year after the first one. So for that reason we named them by the sponsor and listed them estimated on the year of realease!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajw View Post
Hey guys. Sorry about my poor form in posting to the wrong forum. Didn't mean to cause any trouble.

I would still be really grateful if anyone could help me identify any of these postcards/photocards. I'll try and look at them again tonight to see which may have info on the back.

Thanks for the looks!

Drew
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


corner All times are GMT. The time now is 07:38 PM. corner
Contact Us - Juan Gonzalez Online - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.