Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Old 11-12-2007
Veteran Member

Cards: 630

Default 94 SP Holloview Red - second card sold

These guys must all know each other. Hard to believe the same guys would bid so much? Could this be a trap for some sucker to overpay for the card? The second card sold for $217.50. Is this a scam?

Bid History

eBay has changed how bid history information is displayed for higher-priced items. To help keep the eBay community safe, enhance bidder privacy, and protect our members from fraudulent emails, only you and the seller of the item can view your User ID in bid history. Other members will see anonymous names.

Item number:110186931261
Old 11-12-2007
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6326

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2725 View Post
These guys must all know each other. Hard to believe the same guys would bid so much? Could this be a trap for some sucker to overpay for the card? The second card sold for $217.50. Is this a scam?

Bid History

eBay has changed how bid history information is displayed for higher-priced items. To help keep the eBay community safe, enhance bidder privacy, and protect our members from fraudulent emails, only you and the seller of the item can view your User ID in bid history. Other members will see anonymous names.

Item number:110186931261
i do not think so! look at what he has won. a puckett non graded for $59. these are more rare than 93 finest refractors! i sold a jeff kent 4 weeks ago for $55. i was emailed to end auction early. 3 min after i listed it. i got 5 of these out of a dollar box at a show in 1995.
Old 11-12-2007
Administrator

Cards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to freddie Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie

Seriously, look at this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130141923599
Old 11-12-2007
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6326

this is serious! a friend of mine in chicago that deals in coins-silver-gold-platinum.informed me that he just bought a lot of highland mint silver cards.1200 of them!!! the lot had 157 juan cards.he scraped them at silver price! silver is at $15.67 an oz, with 4.25 oz in them,those cards are worth $66.59 in silver. how many are now left? he is just one dealer. this could be one of the rarest juan cards out there! if you do not have one,you had better get one & fast! platinum is at $1487 an oz. the donruss precious metals have 1 gram of fine platinum. platinum trades at .999 fine or $52.45 a gram,the donruss cards have .999.5 fine thats $72.09 a gram! i will buy these all day at $55 with shipping. he knows 2 dealers that have scraped some of these cards out as well,he did not know what players. the minor stars only book at $40 in 97 & 98. all these cards will SKYROCKET! do not try and wait for a bargin on these,that will not happen! you snooze you loose!

Last edited by nosterbor; 11-12-2007 at 04:56 PM.