Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Trade / Sale

Trade / Sale Please only list Juan Gonzalez cards here. You can also post "Wanted" cards. Please use the FS, FT, and WTB prefixes on your thread title.

Old 11-14-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6318

you offered them to me for $90 all 3 autos!!! before i could respond at a decent HOUR! you said you had an offer for $100 for the 2 autos.that is not very Honorable on your part! i hope you are not a Marine!!! i will make no bids on any thing you have! you do not offer cards or anything else for that matter to a person then say ohhh yea now its $130!!!!!!! i will say if i did agree to $130,you would have gone back to Roberto and told him,ohhh yea now it will cost you $150. sad is it not!
Old 11-14-2009
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
you offered them to me for $90 all 3 autos!!! before i could respond at a decent HOUR! you said you had an offer for $100 for the 2 autos.that is not very Honorable on your part! i hope you are not a Marine!!! i will make no bids on any thing you have! you do not offer cards or anything else for that matter to a person then say ohhh yea now its $130!!!!!!! i will say if i did agree to $130,you would have gone back to Roberto and told him,ohhh yea now it will cost you $150. sad is it not!
I did offer them to you...but i had no idea of their value.

Then, multiple people emailed me with offers.

I do not sale to the lowest bidder, if someone is paying more.

Oh, and I called the Wahmbulance for you, so someone can listen to you cry.

Keep your money too, I don't need some whiny little kids money.
Old 11-14-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony K. View Post
I did offer them to you...but i had no idea of their value.

Then, multiple people emailed me with offers.

I do not sale to the lowest bidder, if someone is paying more.

Oh, and I called the Wahmbulance for you, so someone can listen to you cry.

Keep your money too, I don't need some whiny little kids money.
i am not crying! fact #1 i did not bid or offer you ANYTHING! fact #2 you told ME YOU would sell them to ME for $90 fact #3 you sent an email to me stating you had an offer of $100 for the 2 autos and it would now cost ME $130 for the 3 cards.
what is it you do not under stand? do not sell anything in the future! you need to grow up and understand what Honor is,something they are not teaching in the military these days,or they did but you have no clue of the nature of such things. or could care less!
Old 11-14-2009
Rookie Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
i am not crying! fact #1 i did not bid or offer you ANYTHING! fact #2 you told ME YOU would sell them to ME for $90 fact #3 you sent an email to me stating you had an offer of $100 for the 2 autos and it would now cost ME $130 for the 3 cards.
what is it you do not under stand? do not sell anything in the future! you need to grow up and understand what Honor is,something they are not teaching in the military these days,or they did but you have no clue of the nature of such things. or could care less!
You sir, are an idiot.

If you weren't crying about this, you wouldn't have brought it up. You would have emailed me or kept it to yourself.

Instead, you publicized it and player the poor, helpless victim.

This is not a thing of honor, it is a thing of business and business ethics.

Sell to the highest bidder. No sale was confirmed between you and I, so I do not see how me offering it to you at one price and then another person saying they will give me MORE for it has anything to do with honor.

I give you a big thumbs down, sir.
Old 11-14-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Quote:
You sir, are an idiot.

If you weren't crying about this, you wouldn't have brought it up. You would have emailed me or kept it to yourself.

Instead, you publicized it and player the poor, helpless victim.

This is not a thing of honor, it is a thing of business and business ethics.

Sell to the highest bidder. No sale was confirmed between you and I, so I do not see how me offering it to you at one price and then another person saying they will give me MORE for it has anything to do with honor.

I give you a big thumbs down, sir.
that is the reason this country is the way it is today,there is no Honor in Wasington.our elected officials have no ethics,they say one thing and do a 180.if you want i will post your 1st email here!!!!!!! but i will not do that.I have more Honor than you have.i also put this here to let the my fellow collectors aware of what they may be dealing with! Ralph Madoff anyone?
Old 11-14-2009
Rookie Member

Ahhh....read the first line of my last post.

You obviously do not know the definition of honor.

And, it was BERNIE Madoff, maybe you should make sure you know the facts instead of making yourself look foolish.
Old 11-15-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Quote:
Ahhh....read the first line of my last post.

You obviously do not know the definition of honor.

And, it was BERNIE Madoff, maybe you should make sure you know the facts instead of making yourself look foolish.
TISK TISK maybe YOU should know WHO Ralph is! KIDS!!!!!!!!! and that is all i have to say about that! nuff said!

Last edited by nosterbor; 11-15-2009 at 02:28 AM.
Old 11-18-2009
Veteran Member

its not honor.... its greed. on both parts..... you want the most money and he wants the card at the least possible price. anthony k, you have exposed who you are and I would buy from you any of the cards I offered for $1 each, but you would have to send in advance. Rob, lower your offer and force him to sell on ebay. its only paper in the end.
Old 11-19-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

for the same reason,it is why when you make a contract on a house,the seller signs.if another buyer comes along and offers the seller 50% more the seller can not take it because of the signed contract unless the buyer backs out.it is binding! when some one offers you some thing for a price and includes a paypal addess,and send you an email 1 hour later and states that the item or items will now cost you 30% more,well yes that is greed! however it is with out HONOR that said person goes back on a deal!
BUST A DEAL SPIN THE WHEEL!
Old 11-20-2009
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcabee1 View Post
its not honor.... its greed. on both parts..... you want the most money and he wants the card at the least possible price. anthony k, you have exposed who you are and I would buy from you any of the cards I offered for $1 each, but you would have to send in advance. Rob, lower your offer and force him to sell on ebay. its only paper in the end.
He Larry Us.

Seriously. Greed? Yes. Glad we agree on the honor part.

$1 each, huh? I guess I will be ALL over that. Plus I send first? Sure

The cards Rob were interested in are already on their way to Puerto Rico my friend.

as for Nosterbor....an agreement was NEVER reached between us. You didn't email me back saying you agreed to those prices. So you weren't the buyer...yet.

So, in no way did anyone's honor become involved.

I may be being greedy, but that was because i had no clue the value of juan's cards. I bought all 3 of the autos offered here for $50 TOTAL...plus I got two GU and like 10 inserts in that lot.

Had I known about this palce sooner, these would have been in someone's hands sooner.

I probably wouldn't have been a dick to Rob either, if he hadn't come out crying like a little girl. Had he PM'ed or emailed me his concern over me raising the prices on the cards, I would have acted more civilly and probably offered him a deal on any remaining cards he wanted.

Instead, we find ourselves at this point, right here.

I am talking to one other person on this site about a few cards and once that deal either does or does not materialize, I will leave this message board, never to show my face again.

I am sure at least one person will be happy about that *cough* rob *cough*