Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Old 11-11-2009
Rookie Member

Wink Certifird stars MIRROR BLACK

i NEED A PRICE GUIDE ON THIS CARDS ! ANY ONE WITH INFO PLEASE SHARE , I HAVE MANY ORINGAL MINT CONDITION PLAYERS
oxagenn@yahoo.com
Old 11-11-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6327

what year? they will be worth what someone is willing to pay!also put a scan of one on here.

Last edited by nosterbor; 11-11-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-13-2009
Rookie Member

Default Griffey

Do you have the 97 or 98 Griffey?
Old 11-13-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

when you make a post read where you make a post! this is a Juan Gonzalez Collector web site not an A-ROD I-ROD GRIFFEY JR OR ANY OTHER PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!! SO PUT IT IN THE CHIT CHAT!
Old 11-13-2009
Administrator

Cards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to freddie Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie

Rob, calm down, that is uncalled for.
Old 12-02-2009
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 20

I have been talking to this girl via email and I can tell you that I do no think she has the Mirror Black of Juan or any other player for that matter. She refuses to send a scan of the cards. She wants me to make an offer, but I told her I wouldn't without first seeing a scan of them.

I think she has the base card which is black. Has anybody else been dealing with her?

Old 12-02-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzaleznut View Post
I have been talking to this girl via email and I can tell you that I do no think she has the Mirror Black of Juan or any other player for that matter. She refuses to send a scan of the cards. She wants me to make an offer, but I told her I wouldn't without first seeing a scan of them.

I think she has the base card which is black. Has anybody else been dealing with her?
sounds like a scam artist to me i am dealing with one from sportsbuy right now only i paid $80 for 2 cards and both him and sports buy are giving me a hard time. i paid for a 98 ex NOW serial numbered to 5 for $40 and a 2000 ex Now serial numbered to 6 they had no scan's most of the cards on that site have no scans Guess what i got for $80 2 reg ex cards!!!!!! now how do i prove that i did not switch them. he wanted me to send them back RIGHT!!!!!!!! what scum bag this seller is i had my old address on the account and changed it after i paid and emailed him my new address and told him to email me back to let me know he receved the email. HE DID ! guess what he sent to my old address! hoping it would get lost! then he tells sports buy he sent the proper cards to me! i was fed up with this yahoo and told both him and sportsbuy about MAIL FRAUD! i informed them that the bubble mailer is going NO WHERE it is EVIDENCE! it will be dusted for prints on the bubble mailer the invoice the top loads the sleeves and the cards and guess what one set of prints will be on all the above!! HIS! you my say it is only $80 but people have been shot dead over much much less! i told him to drop it and let sports buy refund my money!and i will not file charges! he lives in Canada! SO! i have gotten no response in 2 days! i am sick of dealing with the scum of the earth! if i ever will the lotto i am going to buy about 1000 acres or an island and live with my wife and about 20 dogs! a dog would not do that. they have more Honor! my daughter has a sticker on her car that says PEOPLE SUCK! i asked her to remove it months ago! i may now ask where she got it!

Last edited by nosterbor; 12-02-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 12-02-2009
Veteran Member

Cards: 676

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
my daughter has a sticker on her car that says PEOPLE SUCK! i asked her to remove it months ago! i may now ask where she got it!
That is too funny. Sorry to hear about your scamming seller.