corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Off Topic > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The non Juan Gonzalez area.

Old 01-30-2010
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6318

Default Rant #8

I have been in the market to buy a boat for 2 months now!my wife works 1st shift, i work 2nd shift my son works 3rd shift.so it is hard for us all to get to go looking.we all have the weekends off.but boat dealers here close at NOON! on a Saturday NOON! they are not open on Sundays! i do not get up until NOON! my Son gets home from work at 8am on Saturday morning.i keep reading in the local papers on how bad car and boat sales are in this area.boat sales are very bad! now i ask you ,who the hell buys a boat on a tuesday? i was so sick of hearing this on the local news,that i called the boat dealer that was whining so bad.and told him what i am writing here.his responce was he did not want to be open on Saturday afternoon or on Sunday.i asked him if he went to Church on Sunday,he said NO but a lot of people do.i told him i know 100's of people and only 4 of them go to Church.i also stated that 90% of big ticket items are sold on the weekend,close on Monday And tuesday and stay open later on Saturday and open at 1pm on Sunday.his reply was that i was a real smart ass.i told him thank you that it is better than being a whining dumb ass closed on the weekends and not making any money and crying about it on TV. he hung up on me.my point is this.if you have the means to do something and make a good living.do not whine about it on tv like a stupid ass moron that is closed on the weekends!

Last edited by nosterbor; 01-30-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 01-31-2010
Veteran Member

Cards: 630

Buying a boat. What a snob! With your low key personality I am sure that no one on this web site could possibly imagine why anyone would hang up on you.

Old 01-31-2010
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

can you not come up with your own originality? that is correct! a boat a 19 foot bowrider,not a sailing yacht,or a ship. you know,one of those little boats that the havenots buy, the ones that work in dirty non airconditioned factories and cram 60 hours in 5 days for the owners so they can sit in their 9-5 aircondition offices, the nerve of us people.there is a saying that goes like this. "Praise the fools,for it is they that make the rest of us look good!"soooooooo thanks ohhhh sooooo much
Old 01-31-2010
Veteran Member

Cards: 630

Captain Rob,

Here is a nautical factoid for you. The havenots don't buy boats because they havenot got the $$$ to buy boats with.
Old 01-31-2010
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

thanks for the input,what do i know? i only have a highschool education