Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Old 09-20-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 5041

Hey Mike, do you have something personal against me?

For respect of the people in this site, eventhough we all know, nobody here need to justify their actions, I want to answer to Mike's issue. I've two 1997 BOWMAN'S BEST JUAN GONZALEZ MIRROR IMAGE INVERTED, one of them is a refractor and the other is an atomic refractor. The one Mike mention does not indicate any of those technologies and even the picture does not look like any of them either. That's why I bought it, also it was a Buy It Now and nobody else Buy it, apparently Mike understand I need to ask permission to buy it.
Anyway if it result that I have the card, once I receive it. I'll send it for free to the first one in this site who need it and send me his address, even if its you Mike.
It takes two to fight, and I'm not interesting, Mike. I've better and more important things to do with my time, sorry for you! Grow up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzaleznut View Post
Hey Roberto. I see that you do not practice what you preach. You won a card yesterday that a lot of us need and you already have...why did you buy it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140347096652

Talk about totally unnecessary. That is a relatively low priced card. Why buy it?
Old 09-20-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6318

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcabee1 View Post
i would be interested in the 3 UD quad golds that have several of each???
what one do you want?
Old 09-21-2009
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 20

No, I do not have a problem with you. You are the one who initially complained about people bidding on cards they already had!! You have marked on your list that you had that Bowman card. That is why I said something.

http://www.juangone.com/pictures.php?cardid=705

See...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelith View Post

For respect of the people in this site, eventhough we all know, nobody here need to justify their actions, I want to answer to Mike's issue. I've two 1997 BOWMAN'S BEST JUAN GONZALEZ MIRROR IMAGE INVERTED, one of them is a refractor and the other is an atomic refractor. The one Mike mention does not indicate any of those technologies and even the picture does not look like any of them either. That's why I bought it, also it was a Buy It Now and nobody else Buy it, apparently Mike understand I need to ask permission to buy it.
Anyway if it result that I have the card, once I receive it. I'll send it for free to the first one in this site who need it and send me his address, even if its you Mike.
It takes two to fight, and I'm not interesting, Mike. I've better and more important things to do with my time, sorry for you! Grow up!

Old 09-21-2009
Veteran Member

Cards: 2084

Send a message via MSN to gonzologan Send a message via Yahoo to gonzologan

i want it!!
Old 09-21-2009
Veteran Member

Cards: 2084

Send a message via MSN to gonzologan Send a message via Yahoo to gonzologan

i want it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelith View Post

Old 09-21-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Sorry gonzologan, Kevin (jzk_ksy) was the first to respond, Pherhaps I might have something else you might need, please send me your mailing address via email to adelith67@hotmail.com. I'll make sure you be satisfied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzologan View Post
i want it!!
Old 09-21-2009
Veteran Member

all 3 - 3 #ed to 50 (that you have several duplicates of each) for 1 #ed to 10 (that you dont have)
Old 09-21-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6318

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcabee1 View Post
all 3 - 3 #ed to 50 (that you have several duplicates of each) for 1 #ed to 10 (that you dont have)
one ended last week with one bid of $29.99 i know you saw it! there is one on now that will go into the $20+ range none of these are the A-ROD card.so you are saying your NON-Autograph serial numbered to ten card is worth in the $70+ price range!sorry i do not think so.Roberto has it! i will give you 2 and not the A-Rod one.if you think you can wait these out to get a cheap one,the odds are slim at best.i know what you paid for your card,i was comatose on that one!
Old 09-21-2009
Veteran Member

i just sent you a PM so we can take it off this thread
Old 09-26-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Here is another one with Buy it Now, once again nobody seems to want it now. http://cgi.ebay.com/1997-BOWMANS-BES...d=p3286.c0.m14
What are you waiting Mike???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzaleznut View Post
Hey Roberto. I see that you do not practice what you preach. You won a card yesterday that a lot of us need and you already have...why did you buy it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140347096652

Talk about totally unnecessary. That is a relatively low priced card. Why buy it?