Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Off Topic > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The non Juan Gonzalez area.

Old 08-09-2007
Veteran Member

Cards: 630

Default Hello

I would like to say hello to everyone. My Gonzalez list is out of date. My computer skills are still dreadful. In the old days Jonas used to help me a lot. I still collect. I think that I have a solid collection from 87-96 and started to collect numbered cards limited to 100 for 1997-2001. I got bored with that and now collect PSA 10 cards that are over priced. In the old, old days I use to go to different cities and search baseball cards shops through out the USA when I was on business trips. Since ebay came along it makes it to easy. You have no idea of how many hours it use to take in the old days to even find one card to add to the collection. Hope that you all enjoy your collections.
Old 08-09-2007
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 3142

Captain Dan’s collection is second to none in the 87 – 96 years. He is way too modest in describing his collection. He is one of a three people that has all the Williams signature cards and the only one I’m aware of that has most if not all the “B” un-numbered Williams. His need list 8 years ago could be counted on fingers. I haven’t meant a bean counter yet that was proficient on a computer other then Excel spread sheets. But there isn’t a more knowledgeable collector among us.
Old 08-09-2007
Administrator

Cards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to freddie Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie

Dan send me your list and I'll update your online collection as well as add cards to our list that you have. freddie@Bingham.net
Old 08-10-2007
Veteran Member

Cards: 630

Freddie,

Thanks for the help. I will send you my list in the AM. I will also send my out of date list of cards from 1997-2001 that are numbered 1-100. The 1997-2001 list has chicken scratches were I manually added items to the list. Jonas got me started on those. I finally gave up. I was collecting his autographed cards for a while but stopped collecting those also. Jonas has a more complete collection than I do. He also has that great autograph card with all four players. If you need a picture of something I will have to pdf and email you or Jonas to upload. Sorry for being a pain but the gang will not live long enough for me to load it into this great web site.

Dan
Old 08-10-2007
Administrator

Cards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to freddie Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie

Great.