Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-05-2012
imafan imafan is offline
Rookie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Default Juan's '91 420SEL Mercedes

Just found this site, which is very cool. A year ago I bought Juan's 1991 420SEL Mercedes. Found it in a little town about two hours east of Dallas. I've got the paperwork.

The car is awesome. He tricked it out with AMG wheels, spoilers, running boards, etc., etc. Half the trunk is taken up with subwoofers with clear plastic fronts where he etched his name, Rangers number, Rangers logo, and "Igor."

We're a baseball family, so this was a cool find. My nephew plays for the Yankees, and my son is trying to get there.

I wanted to write Juan and send a few pictures of the car to show how terrific it still looks and that we're taking good care of it. I still have great memories of the cars I should have held onto, so maybe he would too. Anyway, does anybody have an address of where I could get a letter to him. I've looked but had no luck.

Thanks for any help!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-05-2012
nosterbor nosterbor is offline
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 5484
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: deep south
Posts: 1,623
Default

how about some picks like this one!
http://www.juangone.com/pictures.php?cardid=96110
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-05-2012
imafan imafan is offline
Rookie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Wow! Beautiful car, Noster. Thanks for including the title pic. The registration I've got has the same address at 510 Franklin. I'll see if I can load a few pictures, once I figure that out.

How did you get a copy of the original title? How did you find the car? I'd like to hear a little history about it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-06-2012
juanfan19's Avatar
juanfan19 juanfan19 is offline
Veteran Member

Cards: 676
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cleveland TN
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imafan View Post
Wow! Beautiful car, Noster. Thanks for including the title pic. The registration I've got has the same address at 510 Franklin. I'll see if I can load a few pictures, once I figure that out.

How did you get a copy of the original title? How did you find the car? I'd like to hear a little history about it.
the car was listed on craigslist. I emailed the seller and had him to scan and email me the original title, which I posted on here. That's how nosterbor got it.

Glad to hear the car is still around!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-06-2012
imafan imafan is offline
Rookie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Thanks for that info. I'd really like to get a copy of the original title, so I'll keep looking into it. I've got the registration and a copy of some loan documents, but they're fading. He bought the Mercedes for $65,000 in 1991 and then added a $4,000 Sony system and all the other bells and whistles.

I've tried to load a few pics, but having a hard time. I'll keep trying.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-07-2012
juanfan19's Avatar
juanfan19 juanfan19 is offline
Veteran Member

Cards: 676
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cleveland TN
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imafan View Post
Thanks for that info. I'd really like to get a copy of the original title, so I'll keep looking into it. I've got the registration and a copy of some loan documents, but they're fading. He bought the Mercedes for $65,000 in 1991 and then added a $4,000 Sony system and all the other bells and whistles.

I've tried to load a few pics, but having a hard time. I'll keep trying.
If you'll email me the pics I'll upload them for you. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-17-2012
adelith's Avatar
adelith adelith is offline
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 4990
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Caguas, Puerto Rico
Age: 49
Posts: 601
Default

Just send them to:

Roberto Diaz/Juan Gonzalez
PO Box 6780
Caguas PR 00726

And I'll make sure he get them!
Thank you very much:
Roberto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imafan View Post
Just found this site, which is very cool. A year ago I bought Juan's 1991 420SEL Mercedes. Found it in a little town about two hours east of Dallas. I've got the paperwork.

The car is awesome. He tricked it out with AMG wheels, spoilers, running boards, etc., etc. Half the trunk is taken up with subwoofers with clear plastic fronts where he etched his name, Rangers number, Rangers logo, and "Igor."

We're a baseball family, so this was a cool find. My nephew plays for the Yankees, and my son is trying to get there.

I wanted to write Juan and send a few pictures of the car to show how terrific it still looks and that we're taking good care of it. I still have great memories of the cars I should have held onto, so maybe he would too. Anyway, does anybody have an address of where I could get a letter to him. I've looked but had no luck.

Thanks for any help!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-17-2012
adelith's Avatar
adelith adelith is offline
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 4990
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Caguas, Puerto Rico
Age: 49
Posts: 601
Default

Just send it to:
Roberto Diaz/Juan Gonzalez
PO Box 6780
Caguas PR 00726

Thank you very much:
Roberto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imafan View Post
Just found this site, which is very cool. A year ago I bought Juan's 1991 420SEL Mercedes. Found it in a little town about two hours east of Dallas. I've got the paperwork.

The car is awesome. He tricked it out with AMG wheels, spoilers, running boards, etc., etc. Half the trunk is taken up with subwoofers with clear plastic fronts where he etched his name, Rangers number, Rangers logo, and "Igor."

We're a baseball family, so this was a cool find. My nephew plays for the Yankees, and my son is trying to get there.

I wanted to write Juan and send a few pictures of the car to show how terrific it still looks and that we're taking good care of it. I still have great memories of the cars I should have held onto, so maybe he would too. Anyway, does anybody have an address of where I could get a letter to him. I've looked but had no luck.

Thanks for any help!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


corner All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26 AM. corner
Contact Us - Juan Gonzalez Online - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.