Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Trade / Sale

Trade / Sale Please only list Juan Gonzalez cards here. You can also post "Wanted" cards. Please use the FS, FT, and WTB prefixes on your thread title.

Old 11-21-2011
Rookie Member

Cards: 1135

Default HUGE Gonzo collection for sale

Hello all ! I'm new to this site and happy to see MANY familiar names from way back in the day. I'm sure some of you may remember me from our crazy bidding wars on Ebay many years ago. Anyhow, I stopped collecting 7 yrs. ago or so and my Gonzo collection has idled since. I have way too many JuanGone cards, odd-ball collectibles, etc to count. Probably 2,000 or more not including countless duplicates. I'm looking to sell and don't have the time to sell piece by piece. Looking for some advice/ interest as I've grown out of touch with the hobby and I'm ready to part with my collection. Please feel free to contact me ..... thank you !
Jeff B. aka... " Juantcards"
Old 11-21-2011
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 5041

There is two different effective ways to resume a deal. First and most effective, list everything you have in this site, so everybody knows what to expect from your collection. Second, check every single collection on this site so you find out what cards every collector needs, and let them know ehat you can offer them. You would probably want to check the smallest collection first, however I will recomend you to go through the largest collection first, since those are the power buyers, unless you want to sell your stuff for $500.00 or less...
This is my best advise for you!
And thanx for contact us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juantcards View Post
Hello all ! I'm new to this site and happy to see MANY familiar names from way back in the day. I'm sure some of you may remember me from our crazy bidding wars on Ebay many years ago. Anyhow, I stopped collecting 7 yrs. ago or so and my Gonzo collection has idled since. I have way too many JuanGone cards, odd-ball collectibles, etc to count. Probably 2,000 or more not including countless duplicates. I'm looking to sell and don't have the time to sell piece by piece. Looking for some advice/ interest as I've grown out of touch with the hobby and I'm ready to part with my collection. Please feel free to contact me ..... thank you !
Jeff B. aka... " Juantcards"
Old 11-24-2011

I need some sned me your list to

armani6900646@yahoo.com

thanks
Old 11-25-2011
Veteran Member

Cards: 676

Hey man, talk about a blast from the past. I remember dealing with you on eBay a long time ago. What are some of your better cards?
Old 11-28-2011
Rookie Member

Cards: 1135

Thank you all for your replies and interest, I appreciate your input. I'm currently in the middle of a move, partly why I want to part with my collection. I've looked over my collecton briefly the past few days for the 1st time in years.Once I can find the time and figure out how to list my collection on this site, I'll get things posted. I'd estimate that my collection of cards is well over 2,000- 2,500. That does not include duplicates that may total over 1,000 or more. It's loaded with serial #rd cards, some #19/?, 22/? etc. No 1/1 but a lot of unique items. Lots of auto's, game used etc. I've also got a lot of non card oddball items, bobble heads. starting line ups. promo items, bears, photo balls, etc. Once again, thank you for your interest,