Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Old 01-20-2012
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 5041

Default What to list???

I just want to make sure, we are going the right way, so please make sure to share your opinion!

I've like 20 different stamped cards in several shows, and some other even stamped 1/1, plus like 1,000 mags and newspaper with Juan on the cover. Should all that be listed here??? Not to mention that these stamped cards definitely can be done in the driveway of anybody's house...
Old 01-20-2012
Veteran Member

Cards: 28

My opinion is you list what you have already been doing.... magazines have always ben a no - we usually just add those to the "pictures" tab. We have been adding the posters so I say we continue. If you think they belong, we need to erase the other posters and add them to the "pictures" tab.

As far as the stamped Pacfic cards (most of them are)....... some of them warrant being added. They were special issues at their own shows and those are really cool and rare. The cards where they just stamped any card out of any pack (and them some took the stamps home and made a million more) should not be added (just my opinion). Hopefully, you can add the two posters requested in a previous thread?
Old 01-21-2012
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6318

The only show cards that i do not think should be added are the cards like a 1997 pacific with a 1999 show embossing/logo. the 1998 with a 1998 embossing/logo are fine. i have seen 100's of these 1997 cards with even a 2001 show stamp. the show should be The National, Fanfest, or an all star game show where most of the big card manufactures were promoters. I have see some 1/1 cards for a joe blow show foil 1/1. JUNK. Does the new Leaf ring a bell? I just added this ad from the 98 national. You had to by packs or boxe's to get you card embosed, of a foil stamp. this is what i am talking about.
http://www.juangone.com/pictures.php?cardid=1315. very cool item by the way, if i do say so myself.

Last edited by nosterbor; 01-21-2012 at 04:07 AM.