Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Trade / Sale

Trade / Sale Please only list Juan Gonzalez cards here. You can also post "Wanted" cards. Please use the FS, FT, and WTB prefixes on your thread title.

Old 09-27-2006
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 3142

Default I love to trade

Haven't figured out how to add my collection yet. Can't even open 1998 as my hook up is too slow for the size of it. I'm a in - out type of collector. Only spend the time when I have sort of thing. My collection data isn't up to date but close. I have it on a excel sheet if that helps for trades. For starters I have an Extra 1996 Select Certified Mirror Blue #56 PSA graded Mint 9 02158305. Any offers! No $$ only card(s)

Update > I found out you need to double click when I edit collection. I'll update through out the week.

Jonas
Old 09-27-2006
Administrator

Cards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to freddie Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie

Yeah, just double click the little + / - icons after entering edit mode. There is an edit mode so that you can view the list without the added html weight of those + / - icons on every card. Speeds it up a little bit.

If you need - I can add a paging mode where years can be broken down into pages. You can also quickly get to any card to edit it by just entering the card number or description into the search field on the main collecting screen.

Mirror Select Blue - damn, I have that one, you can see my card here http://juangonzalez.vintagegaming.or...php?cardid=619

If you have extras of a card, you can double click the + multiple times to increase the count. When I have time, I am going to add a mode where others can just pull up a list of your extra cards, make it easier for trading / buying.