Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Old 09-22-2008
Veteran Member

Cards: 676

Default Game used jerseys for sale

well I have about decided to possibly sell some nice jerseys of Juan Gone.. all with COAs from the major authenticating firms.

unfortunately cash is a little tight right now, lost a ton in the stock market and have a lot of medical bills that the wife and I are paying on.

I will post a list tonight with photos
Old 09-23-2008
Veteran Member

i would pay $150 for the cooperstown promo or $250 each for the ted williams certified auto's
Old 09-23-2008
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6318

i think he is selling jerseys not cards..
also if any one has stocks dump them now before the dow goes below 7500!! it wont! i do not want to hear any whinning in 6 months! and is it not funny how large companys cry they lost 5 billon in one quarter? when what the really mean is they were projected to make 7 billion and only made 2 so they lost 5! and the ceo's of the failed companys get up to 400 million puy out packages! they should be tar and feathered and run out of the country with NOTHING! who says crime does not pay!! if i fail on my mortgage can i get a golden parachute of say 500k for mismanaging my money? why not! KEEP GOVERMENT OUT OF MY BUSINESS AND OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!! I SAY LET'EM CRASH!
Old 09-25-2008
Veteran Member

Cards: 676

I will post the photos tonight, sorry for the delay!!

I may be interested in selling some cards depending on price of course. Some of the ones I will offer are the 3 TW autos, Pinn Cooperstown Promo, BGS 9.5 Gastonia RC (2), 96 Mirror Gold, Blue, and Red, and a whole ton of pre-97 (basically everything produced).
Old 09-25-2008
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

the bgs will not sell well! i sold 2 Manny Ramirez topps rookies on ebay the bgs 9.5 was a no sale at 19.99! the psa got in the mid 30's also a Juan reverse neg bgs 9.5 x 4 went just over 100 and the last psa was well over 400. here is another one i sold a bgs 10! ROOKIE OF Mike Young for 40 and the psa went for 32! i will no longer buy bgs!
Old 10-10-2008
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
i think he is selling jerseys not cards..
also if any one has stocks dump them now before the dow goes below 7500!! it wont! i do not want to hear any whinning in 6 months! and is it not funny how large companys cry they lost 5 billon in one quarter? when what the really mean is they were projected to make 7 billion and only made 2 so they lost 5! and the ceo's of the failed companys get up to 400 million puy out packages! they should be tar and feathered and run out of the country with NOTHING! who says crime does not pay!! if i fail on my mortgage can i get a golden parachute of say 500k for mismanaging my money? why not! KEEP GOVERMENT OUT OF MY BUSINESS AND OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!! I SAY LET'EM CRASH!
this was 2 weeks ago when the dow was at 13,250 and before the bailout was past!now the gov has past 700 billion to bailout whoever and help the economy! nice plan GOV! and the dow is now at 8200 as of right now! sorry i was Wrong,it did not take 6 months but only 2 1/2 weeks! 700 billion and it still crashed! in 1929 the dow was at 98,it took until 1994 to reach 1000! 55 years to go up 900 points!how was the economy in 94? i think it was great!!!gas was a buck a gallon a can of corn was 20 cents!screw the dow! let it crash! gas is now here $2.69 not $4.25 when the dow was at 14,000! let it crash! NO I DO NOT HAVE A IRA OR A ROTH OR A 401K! NEVER WILL ! INVEST IN YOURSELF!
take that money and pay down your dept!
buy land now while it is cheep! not house's! land!
has any one heeded the warning?sorry to sound doom & gloom,but the truth always hurts! Enron anyone?

Last edited by nosterbor; 10-10-2008 at 04:19 PM. Reason: CORRECT
Old 10-10-2008
Veteran Member

the dow is down...... gas is down....... moral is down..... but Juan's are going thru the roof.
Old 10-10-2008
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cardboard Art RULES!
HAS ANYONE SEEN THE MOVIE THE HAPPING?
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT OIL SPECULATORS
NOT A VIRUS

i am not done! the week before IKE hit gas was $3.29 a gallon!
oil was $122 a barrel! 2 days before IKE hit gas went to $4.10 a gallon,oil was $118 a barrel! almost 1 buck in 2 days! now oil is at $80 A BARREL AND DROPPING!!! the lastime it was that low gas was $1.86 a gallon!!! they have no problem raising gas when someone farts! but take their sweet as time to adjust it lower! i just can not wait to see the oil company's next quarter profits! CAN YOU SAY PRICE GOUGING! WHAT A BUNCH OF SCUMBAGS!

Last edited by nosterbor; 10-10-2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: MORE
Old 10-10-2008
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

as soon as i down loaded the last rant! my computer shut down 1 min later! and infected with a back door trojan! big brother is watching!
Old 10-13-2008
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 20

What gives, why did this item end early???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280274732136