Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Old 08-24-2007
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 3142

He did add more, wow. Guess I was wrong when I said he was out of good stuff. He brings out a 1 of 1 among other nice ones. Good luck Mike and Roberto, hope you all win what you want.
Old 08-24-2007
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 20

It is interesting though...Does this guy think Juan collectors have unlimited funds?? He is adding cards every day at top prices. Each of us probably has some type of budget we use and all of the great stuff lately has really blown that out of the water. I have spent more in the last three months that I normally do in over a year.

Some of the tops Juan collectors like Rob, Roberto, etc must spend $500-1000 ervery single month.

How do you afford that with things like saving for retirement, food, etc?? Just curious.

Old 08-24-2007
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

lol, I wouldn't want to know what I have in my collection and you have more then me and Rob is beyound words. But I go to 6 nascar races a year and that costs me around a grand a race and I dont spend no were near that a year on my collection. I gave up smoking, partying, wild women, fast cars (I'm now reduced to a pick up truck) and gambling to support both my collection and the races.
Old 08-24-2007
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

PS, I'm also old with no kids and a wife that is still going to school........... at 49!!!
Old 08-24-2007
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6325

i sold my over priced house in florida,that the home insurance was $4000 a year car insurance was $2800 a year and moved to mississippi where i got a home thats 2.5 times bigger at half the price, and my car ins is now$650 a year for the same cars.and my house ins is now at $750. the taxes were the same $800 a year. it just gets me that people would own a home in the north or northeast thats 1200sq and worth 300k paying over 5k in taxes when you can get the same house where i live for 30k and pay NO taxes! WHY? MY KIDS ARE GROWN! why struggle,life is to short! your family wont pay your taxes! i also lived and grew up in the CHICAGO AREA UNTIL I WAS 36. i got out,went to fla,got lucky in my house buy 12 years ago,the price trippled! and said its time to go! get out now while you can! make life a little easyer. you can not win this arguement with me! you have to live your life,no will live it for you. family? pick up the phone. work? pick up the phone. look on the internet. what did people do in the 1850S when they went west. they just went! if they lived like we do today. cal, would still be just a vast wilderness. people today just sit and take all the b.s. and are way to complacent. it a big wonderful county we live in! get up and go. got ailments? so do i. you could die sitting on the toilet tomarrow! sorry for the rambling.
Old 08-24-2007
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

P.s. I Am 51!
Old 08-24-2007
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

I'm finding it so hard to leave this area. Yes, my house is valued at over 300 grand and I pay 6 grand for property tax, a grand for homeowner insurance and 2 for auto. I've worked in manufacturing the last 30 years and have seen it dwindle to near nothing in our soon to be resale only country. When the place I'm at closes, as most manufacturing has around here, I do plan to move but it won't be easy. My family has been around this area since the early 1700's and my wife is kid 10 of 14 with them all in driving distance. I'm a firm believer of "quality of life" and do a poor job at working on extending it because of that. Between the sale of my property and our IRA's/401's I hope to move in area that will only require me to work for health insurance at that time. Or just put my wife to work and I'll tend the home and collect cards
Old 08-24-2007
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

And Rob, most of the homes around my area have 1200 sq ft garages! My 1800 sq ft, 2 car garage, 1965 home is a shack compared to what they build now. 3 or 4 car garage homes are the standard. Am I right Kevin?!!!!
Old 08-24-2007
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

try this! www.corinthhomes.com when site comes up,put your curser over search properties,click home tours! after you view those then try home search.you wont believe it!!! let me know what you think!
Old 08-24-2007
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjt111 View Post
And Rob, most of the homes around my area have 1200 sq ft garages! My 1800 sq ft, 2 car garage, 1965 home is a shack compared to what they build now. 3 or 4 car garage homes are the standard. Am I right Kevin?!!!!
YES! MY MASTER BR & BATH IS 800 SQ! TOTAL LIVING AREA IS 3600 SQ! that does not include the 2.5 car att ,garage.