Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Trade / Sale

Trade / Sale Please only list Juan Gonzalez cards here. You can also post "Wanted" cards. Please use the FS, FT, and WTB prefixes on your thread title.

Old 11-22-2010
Rookie Member

Default Entire Gonzalez Collection for Sale (FS)

There are 186 Juan Gonzalez baseball cards from 1990 to 1998 in this collection that I had for my favorite player when I was 13 years old. Every card is in a thin plastic card sleeve and then placed inside a thicker plastic card protector......all are in perfect condition.......I was very meticulous about them. They are from various brands, Upper Deck, Topps, Stadium Club, Donruss.......etc. There is also a signed picture of Juan Gonzalez in a plaque, as wells as a few magazines with him on the cover. In total, there are 12 rookie cards of Gonzalez. I spent a lot of money buying individual cards when I was a kid.......not sure what it worth now. Make me an offer.......I am looking to sell everything in one shot, nothing piecemeal.
-Hank (impolas@yahoo.com)
Old 11-22-2010
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 5041

Anything I might need in this lot? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Roberto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
There are 186 Juan Gonzalez baseball cards from 1990 to 1998 in this collection that I had for my favorite player when I was 13 years old. Every card is in a thin plastic card sleeve and then placed inside a thicker plastic card protector......all are in perfect condition.......I was very meticulous about them. They are from various brands, Upper Deck, Topps, Stadium Club, Donruss.......etc. There is also a signed picture of Juan Gonzalez in a plaque, as wells as a few magazines with him on the cover. In total, there are 12 rookie cards of Gonzalez. I spent a lot of money buying individual cards when I was a kid.......not sure what it worth now. Make me an offer.......I am looking to sell everything in one shot, nothing piecemeal.
-Hank (impolas@yahoo.com)
Old 11-22-2010
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6318

how about a list of the best cards you have.
Old 11-22-2010
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 20

Sorry Hank, but you are probably going to be disappointed here. Everyone here probably has every card in your collection and would not be willing to pay much (if anything) for your collection.

Old 11-23-2010
Rookie Member

Thanks, Mike. You guys do look like you have a ton of Gonzalez cards already. I guess I should put together a list.